Macro & micro aspects of the standard of living and quality of life in a small transition economy: The case of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Rashid Javed & Azka Amin & Parvez Azim, 2015. "Comparison of Standard of Living between Pakistan and Bangladesh," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 715-724, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstandard of living; quality of life;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-09-18 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .