Fiscal system and fiscal relations in the European Union: political restraints and alternative approach to public finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandru Dronca & Ana-Maria Arjocu, 2015. "The Impact Of Fiscal And Budgetary Policies On The Unemployment Rate In The Eu Member States," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 203-207, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal system; fiscal relations; fiscal federalism; the European Union;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-04-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-04-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:0704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .