The Great Gatsby: Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Harvard, Oxford
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ray C. Fair, 2003. "The Great Gatsby: Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Harvard, Oxford," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 159-163, Spring.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichholtz, Piet M A & Hartzell, David J, 1996. "Property Shares, Appraisals and the Stock Market: An International Perspective," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 163-178, March.
- Piet Eichholtz & Ronald Huisman & Kees Koedijk & Lisa Schuin, 1998. "Continental Factors in International Real Estate Returns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 493-509.
- Piet M.A. Eichholtz, 1996. "The Stability of the Covariances of International Property Share Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 149-158.
- Crocker H. Liu & David J. Hartzell & Martin E. Hoesli, 1997.
"International Evidence on Real Estate Securities as an Inflation Hedge,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 193-221.
- Martin Hoesli, 1993. "International evidence on real estate securities as an inflation hedge," ERES eres1993_108, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .