The role of lender behavior in International project finance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sumru Altug & Sule Ozler & Murat Usman, 2002. "The role of lender behavior in international project finance," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(3), pages 571-598.
- Sumru Altug & Murat Usman & Sule Ozler, 2001. "The Role of Lender behavior in International Project Finance," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(2), pages 1.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational project finance; lender behavior; private information; coordination problem; subgame perfect equilibria.;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-08-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:00/33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .