Pension systems in the Middle East and North Africa: A window of opportunity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Tumbarello, Patrizia & Palacios, Robert, 1999. "Pension Systems in the Middle East and North Africa: A Window of Opportunity," Papers 99-44, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1991.
"How Strong Are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 899-927, October.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989. "How Strong are Bequest Motives? Evidence Based on Estimates of the Demand for Life Insurance and Annuities," NBER Working Papers 2942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1973. "A Life Cycle Model of Life Insurance Purchases," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 132-152, February.
- David F. Babbel and Eisaku Ohtsuka., 1985. "Aspects of Optimal Multiperiod Life Insurance," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 156, University of California at Berkeley.
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Lewis, Frank D, 1989. "Dependents and the Demand for Life Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 452-467, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Winter, Joachim, 1999.
"Pension reform, savings behavior and corporate governance,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
99-48, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Winter, Joachim, 1999. "Pension reform, savings behavior and corporate governance," Papers 99-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2002. "Eine Blaupause fÃ¼r eine nachhaltige Rentenreform in Deutschland," MEA discussion paper series 02001, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- A Börsch-Supan & A Brugiavini, 2001.
"Savings: the policy debate in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 116-143, Spring.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Brugiavini, Agar, 2000. "Savings: The Policy Debate in Europe," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Agar Brugiavini, 2002. "Savings: The Policy Debate in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 02018, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, June.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & José Enrique Devesa-Carpio, 2006. "Subjective Economic Risk to Beneficiaries in Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 489-515.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2003. "What are NDC Pension Systems? What Do They Bring to Reform Strategies?," MEA discussion paper series 03042, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2001. "Blaupause für eine nachhaltige Rentenreform in Deutschland," Discussion Papers 599, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:99-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .