Unternehmensfinanzierung, Unternehmenskontrolle und Ressourcenallokation: Was leistet das Finanzsystem?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Winter, Joachim, 1999.
"Pension reform, savings behavior and corporate governance,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
99-48, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Winter, Joachim, 1999. "Pension reform, savings behavior and corporate governance," Papers 99-48, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Kichelmann, Christoph, 2004. "Bedeutung des Patentschutzes für die Basler Industrie – gestern und heute," Working papers 2004/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 6309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Drobetz & Pascal Pensa & Markus M. Schmid, 2007.
"Estimating the Cost of Executive Stock Options: evidence from Switzerland,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 798-815, September.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Pensa, Pascal & Schmid, Markus M., 2007. "Estimating the Cost of Executive Stock Options: Evidence from Switzerland," Working papers 2007/17, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Köke, Jens, 2000. "An applied econometricians' view of empirical corporate governance studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-17, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lukas Menkhoff, 2010.
"Eine „dienende Rolle“ für den Finanzsektor? Nicht dienen, sondern funktionieren!,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 43(2), pages 165-182.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010.
"Eine „dienende Rolle“ für den Finanzsektor? Nicht dienen, sondern funktionieren!
["Playing servant" by the financial sector? Not serving, butfunctioning!]," MPRA Paper 24026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Eine „dienende Rolle“ für den Finanzsektor? Nicht dienen, sondern funktionieren!
- Axel Börsch‐Supan & Jens Köke, 2002. "An Applied Econometricians' View of Empirical Corporate Governance Studies," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 295-326, August.
- Köke, Jens & Salem, Tanja, 2000. "Corporate finance and restructuring: evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-21, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Steiger, Max, 1998. "Institutionelle Investoren und Corporate Governance: Eine empirische Analyse," ZEW Dokumentationen 98-05, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:97-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carsten Schmidt to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.