Financial Contracting, R&D and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
Keywordsmoral hazard; inside/outside finance; patent race; endogenous growth;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2000-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-IND-2000-04-17 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2000-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2000-04-17 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2000-04-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:gkwopa:1999-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helga Gebauer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fvmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .