Institutions and Innovation: Evidence from Local Leaders in Chinese Cities
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; cadre appointment and selection; local leaders; institutions; spatial spillover; China;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2018-03-19 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2018-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CUL-2018-03-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2018-03-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-03-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2018-03-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-03-19 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xjt:rieiwp:2018-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paulo Regis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rixjtcn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .