Report NEP-INO-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Elizabeth Lyons, 2018. "Can Innovators be Created? Experimental Evidence from an Innovation Contest," NBER Working Papers 24339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonello Zanfei & Giovanni Marin, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," Working Papers 1803, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2018. "Bank credit supply and firm innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Valeria Cirillo & Dario Guarascio, 2018. "Weaker Jobs, Weaker Innovation. Exploring The Temporary Employment-Product Innovation Nexus," Working Papers 0032, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Carsten Fink & Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "Intellectual Property Use in Middle Income Countries: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 24348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Licht, Georg & Pellens, Maikel & Schubert, Torben, 2018. "Do Companies Benefit from Public Research Organizations? The Impact of the Fraunhofer Society in Germany," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chen, Yang & Luan, Fushu & Regis, Paulo José, 2018. "Institutions and Innovation: Evidence from Local Leaders in Chinese Cities," RIEI Working Papers 2018-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Teodora Marinova, 2018. "User Integration in New Product Development: Field Insights," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2018-02, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Mar 2018.
- Emmanuel Bovari & Victor Court, 2019. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01698755, HAL.
- Josh Ederington & Georg Goetz, 2018. "Leapfrogging: Time of Entry and Firm Productivity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201811, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gustafsson, Anders & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2017. "Subsidy Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 303, The Ratio Institute.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2018. "Waiting for the Payday? The Market for Startups and the Timing of Entrepreneurial Exit," NBER Working Papers 24350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fu, Kun & Larsson, Anne-Sophie & Wennberg, Karl, 2017. "Habitual Entrepreneurs in the Making: How Labour Market Rigidity and Employment Affects Entrepreneurial Re-entry," Ratio Working Papers 297, The Ratio Institute.
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "The Hand-Loom Weaver and the Power Loom: A Schumpeterian Perspective REVISED," Working Papers 20170004, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised May 2017.
- Adele Bianco, 2018. "Active Labour Market Policies for Digital Economy: Skills Development and Workforce Preparation," Working Papers 0030, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Johannes van der Pol, 2018. "Explaining the structure of collaboration networks: from firm-level strategies to global network structure," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).