Did Children’s Education Matter? Family Migration as a Mechanism of Human Capital Investment. Evidence From Nineteenth Century Bohemia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmigration ; human capital investment ; family decision-making;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2010-01-10 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2010-01-10 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2010-01-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-01-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .