Report NEP-HAP-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva M. Berger & C. Katharina Spieß, 2009. "Maternal Life Satisfaction and Child Outcomes: Are They Related?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 242, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, "undated". "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Departmental Working Papers 2009-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:23/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:3/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:9/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sheila Marnie & Leonardo Menchini & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "Child Well-being in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: A multidimensional approach," Papers inwopa581, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Laura H. Lippman & Kristin Anderson Moore & Hugh McIntosh, 2009. "Positive Indicators of Child Well-being: A conceptual framework, measures and methodological issues," Papers inwopa580, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009. "Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap - The complex interplay between technological, social and geographical factors," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091218, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Klein, Alexander, 2009. "Did Children’s Education Matter? Family Migration as a Mechanism of Human Capital Investment. Evidence From Nineteenth Century Bohemia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 923, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.