Social Conformity And Bounded Rationality In Arbitrary Games With Incomplete Information : Some First Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2003. "Social Conformity and Bounded Rationality in Arbitrary Games with Incomplete Information: Some First Results," Working Papers 2003.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H., 2001. "Tiebout Economies with Differential Genetic Types and Endogenously Chosen Crowding Characteristics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 261-294, June.
- Van Huyck, John B & Battalio, Raymond C & Beil, Richard O, 1990.
"Tacit Coordination Games, Strategic Uncertainty, and Coordination Failure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 234-248, March.
- John B Van Huyck & Raymond C Battalio & Richard O Beil, 1997. "Tacit coordination games, strategic uncertainty, and coordination failure," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1225, David K. Levine.
- J. B. Van Huyck & R. C. Battalio & R. O. Beil, 2010. "Tacit coordination games, strategic uncertainty, and coordination failure," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000393, David K. Levine.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
- Wooders, Myrna & Edward Cartwright & Selten, Reinhard, 2002. "Social Conformity And Equilibrium In Pure Strategies In Games With Many Players," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 636, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rui Pascoa, Mario, 1993. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for non-atomic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 223-241.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003.
"Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Shaun Hargreaves-Heap & Yanis Varoufakis, 2002. "Some Experimental Evidence On The Evolution Of Discrimination, Co--Operation And Perceptions Of Fairness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 679-703, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wooders, Myrna & Cartwright, Edward & Selten, Reinhard, 2006.
"Behavioral conformity in games with many players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 347-360, November.
- Myrna Wooders & Edward Cartwright & Reinhard Selten, 2005. "Behavioral Conformity in Games with Many Players," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0513, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .