Does the Concept of “Community of Practice” Show New Trajectories for the Evolution of Industrial Districts?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Silvia Rita SEDITA, 2005. "Human capital development in a complex learning system: the virtuous interaction between individuals, organizations and communities," Departmental Working Papers 2005-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity of Practice; Industrial District; Knowledge; Learning;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0502001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .