Land Use and Transportation Costs in the Brazilian Amazon
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reis, Eustaquio & Weinhold, Diana, 2004. "Land Use and Transportation Costs in the Brazilian Amazon," Staff Paper Series 467, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Reis, Eustaquio Jose & Weinhold, Diana, 2004. "Land Use and Transportation Costs in the Brazilian Amazon," Staff Papers 12632, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2012.
"Trade liberalisation and global-scale forest transition,"
36271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González-Val, Rafael & Fernando, Pueyo, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Global-scale Forest Transition," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 156843, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Global-scale Forest Transition," Working Papers 2013.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Igliori, Danilo Camargo, 2005.
"Determinants Of Technical Efficiency In Agriculture And Cattle Ranching: A Spatial Analysis For The Brazilian Amazon,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers
31927, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- Danilo Camargo Igliori, 2005. "Determinants Of Technical Efficiency In Agriculture And Cattle Ranching: A Spatial Analysis For The Brazilian Amazon," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 137, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordstransport costs; roads; deforestation; Amazon;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2004-10-21 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0410003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.