Modelling The Health Sector Policy Reforms For Nigeria:A Phased Project Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Aids; Malaria; SARS; MORTALITY; MATERNAL HEALTH; PUBLICHEALTH; DNA; CLINICAL SERVICES; POVERTY; MODELLING; DEVELOPMENT; NIGERIA; MDG; POLICY;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0509008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .