Wage v/s Efficiencies II. Impact of the emergency period
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George Benjamin, 2005. "Wage v/s Efficiencies II. Impact of the emergency period," Labor and Demography 0508013, EconWPA, revised 28 Aug 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto F. Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Budget Institutions," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 13-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Hallerberg & Jürgen von Hagen, 1999.
"Electoral Institutions, Cabinet Negotiations, and Budget Deficits in the European Union,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 209-232
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Hallerberg & Jurgen von Hagen, 1997. "Electoral Institutions, Cabinet Negotiations, and Budget Deficits in the European Union," NBER Working Papers 6341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo T. Spiller, 2003.
"The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy: A Transactions Approach with Application to Argentina,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 281-306, October.
- Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller, 2000. "The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy: A Transactions Approach with Application to Argentina," Working Papers 29, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2000.
- Oecd, 2002. "OECD Best Practices for Budget Transparency," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 7-14.
- Martin Mühleisen & Kornelia Krajnyak & Stephan Danninger & David Hauner & Bennett W Sutton, 2005. "How Do Canadian Budget Forecasts Compare with Those of Other Industrial Countries?," IMF Working Papers 05/66, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordswages; efficiency; labour; steel plant; industrial organization; emergency;
- L - Industrial Organization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0508016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.