Research outputJump to: Working papers
- George Benjamin, 2005. "Wage v/s Efficiency I. Under normal circumstances," Labor and Demography 0508012, EconWPA, revised 28 Aug 2005.
- George Benjamin, 2005.
"Wage v/s Efficiencies II. Impact of the emergency period,"
- George Benjamin, 2005. "Wage v/s Efficiencies II. Impact of the emergency period," Labor and Demography 0508013, EconWPA, revised 28 Aug 2005.
- Dr. George Benjamin, 2004. "Budgetticks A Must For The Government," International Finance 0410007, EconWPA.
- Dr. George Benjamin, 2002. "Budgetticks, not Economics -The need of the Day," Public Economics 0207001, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dr. George Benjamin, 2002.
"Budgetticks, not Economics -The need of the Day,"
- Benedetto, Graziella & Rugani, Benedetto & Vázquez-Rowe, Ian, 2014. "Rebound effects due to economic choices when assessing the environmental sustainability of wine," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 167-173.
- Andreas A. Andrikopoulos & Dimitrios C. Gkountanis, 2011. "Issues and Models in Applied Econometrics: A partial survey," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 107-165.
- Schroeter, K. & Vyrastekova, J., 2003. "Does it take Three to Make Two Happy? An Experimental Study on Bargaining with Mediation," Discussion Paper 2003-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maftei Daniel, 2014. "Epistemological Argumentation Of Sustainable Development And Grenn Energy," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 18-21, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Benjamin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.