Flotación del tipo de cambio e Inflation Targenting - Lecciones de una transición exitosa - El caso de Brasil Floating Exchange Rate and Inflation Targeting - Lessons from a succesful transition - The Brazilian Case
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Targeting - exchange rate - default;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-12-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2003-12-07 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2003-12-07 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2003-12-07 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0312001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .