Asset measurement in the costing of government services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & McMillan, John & Woodruff, Christopher, 2000.
"Why do firms hide? Bribes and unofficial activity after communism,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 495-520, June.
- Johnson, Simon & McMillan, John & Woodruff, Christopher, 1999. "Why do Firms Hide? Bribes and Unofficial Activity After Communism," CEPR Discussion Papers 2105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufmann & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2003. "Why Do Firms Hide? Bribes and Unofficial Activity after Communism," Public Economics 0308004, EconWPA.
- Lubomir Lizal & Jan Svejnar, 2000.
"Financial Conditions and Investment during the Transition: Evidence from Czech Firms,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp153, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lubomir Lizal & Jan Svejnar, 2001. "Financial Conditions and Investment during the Transition: Evidence from Czech Firms," Development and Comp Systems 0012008, EconWPA.
- Lubom??r L??zal & Jan Svejnar, 2001. "Financial Conditions and Investment during the Transition: Evidence from Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 399, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Evžen Kočenda, 1999. "Residual State Property in the Czech Republic," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 6-35, October.
- Kaufman, Daniel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1999.
"Does"grease money"speed up the wheels of commerce?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2254, The World Bank.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Does 'Grease Money' Speed Up the Wheels of Commerce?," IMF Working Papers 00/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1999. "Does 'Grease Money' Speed Up the Wheels of Commerce?," MPRA Paper 8209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Shang-Jin Wei, 1999. "Does "Grease Money" Speed Up the Wheels of Commerce?," NBER Working Papers 7093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Verdier & Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "The Choice between Market Failures and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 194-211, March.
- Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1998. "Regulatory Discretion and the Unofficial Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 387-392, May.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2000. "Entrepreneurs and the Ordering of Institutional Reform: Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Russia and Ukraine Compared," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
More about this item
Keywordsassets - asset - measurement - government services - government service provision - corrective services - police - housing - public hospitals - justice - courts;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0108001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .