Why don’t we do what we want? Non-consumers and the public dilemma in cultural promotion
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2004-08-02 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-08-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0407002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .