Why don’t we do what we want? Non-consumers and the public dilemma in cultural promotion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1999.
"The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulations,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 158-175, September.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce, 1999. "The Relative Efficiency of Voluntary vs Mandatory Environmental Regulation," ISU General Staff Papers 199909010700001199, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sanstad, Alan H. & Howarth, Richard B., 1994. "`Normal' markets, market imperfections and energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 811-818, October.
- Clarke, R. & Winters, L.A. & Boero, G., 1993. "Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies - REVISED-," Discussion Papers 93-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Richels, Richard & Edmonds, Jae, 1995. "The economics of stabilizing atmospheric CO2 concentrations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 373-378.
- Matsuo, Naoki, 1997. "A proposal for the Protocol(s) on climate change : For the innovative and substantial quantified objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 173-184, February.
- Sandrine Mathy & Christophe De Gouvello & Pierre Mollon, 2005. "Rent sharing in the Clean Development MechanismThe Case of the Tahumanu Hydroelectric Project in Bolivia," Post-Print halshs-00009164, HAL.
- Eyre, Nick, 1997. "External costs : What do they mean for energy policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-95, January.
- Grubb, Michael, 1997. "Technologies, energy systems and the timing of CO2 emissions abatement : An overview of economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 159-172, February.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2004-08-02 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-08-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0407002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .