Governing Of Labor Supply In Bulgarian Farms
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstype of labor and service contract; organization of labor; governing of labor and service supply; farm organization; transaction costs; transitional farming structure;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-11-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0511006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .