Report NEP-AGR-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12469 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Governing Of Labor Supply In Bulgarian Farms," Microeconomics 0511006, EconWPA.
- Doorenbos, Todd & Imerman, Mark D. & Orazem, Peter, 2005. "Expected Wages and Other Labor Market Factors Affecting the Labor Force Decisions of Nurses in the State of Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12470, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Owen A O'Donnell & Furio C. Rosati & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2004. "Health Effects of Child Work: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," CEIS Research Paper 53, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2003. "Economics of technological change and the natural environment: how effective are innovations as a remedy for resource scarcity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 03/27, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised Jun 2004.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2004. "Natural resource scarcity and long-run development: central mechanisms when conditions are seemingly unfavourable," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 03/29, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2005. "Statistical Moments Analysis of Production and Profits in Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12471, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hannes Egli, 2004. "The environmental Kuznets curve : evidence from time series data for Germany," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 03/28, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.