Work arrangements in container stevedoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1998. "Work Arrangements in the Australian Meat Processing Industry," Commission Research Papers 31902, Productivity Commission.
More about this item
Keywordsstevedoring - container stevedoring - labour market - work arrangements - employment - waterfront - ports - rostering - manning - shift work - remuneration - occupational health and safety - contracting - redundancy - recruitment - productivity - awards - workplace agreements;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2002-08-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2002-08-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0207013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .