Report NEP-LAB-2002-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido De Blasio & Sabrina Di Addario, 2002. "Labor Market Pooling," IMF Working Papers 02/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhentang Zhang, 2002. "Managerial Incentives, Innovation and Product Market Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 295, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamim Bayoumi & Markus Haacker, 2002. "Itâ€™s Not What You Make, Itâ€™s How You Use IT; Measuring the Welfare Benefits of the IT Revolution Across Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Work arrangements in container stevedoring," Microeconomics 0207013, EconWPA.
- Brian Bell & James Smith, 2002. "On gross worker flows in the United Kingdom: evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Bank of England working papers 160, Bank of England.