Report of the Georgia Governor’s Wokers’ Compensation Review Commission
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Eadington, 1999. "The Economics of Casino Gambling," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 173-192, Summer.
- Blair, Benjamin, F. & Schwer, R. Keith & Waddoups, C. Jeffrey, 1998. "Gambling as an Economic Development Strategy: The Neglected Issue of Job Satisfaction and Nonpecuniary Income," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 47-62, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkers' Compemsation; wages; unemployment; disability; indemnity;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2005-09-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-09-29 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0509003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .