Offshore investment by Australian firms: survey evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1998.
"The knowledge revolution,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 39-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mody, Ashoka & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2002.
"The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Ashoka Mody & Efraim Sadka, 2002. "The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin, 2004. "The Contribution of FDI Flows to Domestic Investment in Capacity, and Vice Versa," NBER Chapters,in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13, pages 149-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Ashoka Mody & Efraim Sadka, 2003.
"The Role of Information in Driving FDI Flows; Host-Country Transparency and Source-Country Specialization,"
IMF Working Papers
03/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Ashoka Mody & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "The Role of Information in Driving FDI Flows: Host-Country Tranparency and Source Country Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2015. "Productivity, outsourcing and exit: the case of Australian manufacturing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 425-447, February.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Transparency, Specialization and FDI (new title: Corporate Transparency, Cream-Skimming and FDI)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1161, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2002. "Home and Host Country Effects of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsoffshore investment - firms locating offshore - survey - branch office - foreign direct investment - headquarters - branch office;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0203001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .