Offshore investment by Australian firms: survey evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2015. "Productivity, outsourcing and exit: the case of Australian manufacturing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 425-447, February.
- Ashoka Mody & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2003.
"The Role of Information in Driving FDI Flows: Host-Country Tranparency and Source Country Specialization,"
NBER Working Papers
9662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Ashoka Mody & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "The Role of Information in Driving FDI Flows; Host-Country Transparency and Source-Country Specialization," IMF Working Papers 03/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2002. "Home and Host Country Effects of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mody, Ashoka & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2002.
"The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Ashoka Mody & Efraim Sadka, 2002. "The Role of Information in Driving FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin, 2004. "The Contribution of FDI Flows to Domestic Investment in Capacity, and Vice Versa," NBER Chapters, in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, pages 149-176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2004. "Transparency, Specialization and FDI (new title: Corporate Transparency, Cream-Skimming and FDI)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1161, CESifo.
More about this item
Keywordsoffshore investment - firms locating offshore - survey - branch office - foreign direct investment - headquarters - branch office;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2002-06-13 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0203001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.