Some Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Antimerger Relief in the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mikhail S. Kouliavtsev, 2005. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Antimerger Relief in the United States," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 370-384, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Avalos & Rafael E. De Hoyos, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Avalos, Marcos & De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2008. "An empirical analysis of Mexican merger policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4527, The World Bank.
- Marcos Ávalos & Rafael E. de Hoyos, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy," Working Papers 0210, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Kouliavtsev, 2007. "Measuring the Extent of Structural Remedy in Section 7 Settlements: Was the US DOJ Successful in the 1990s?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAntimerger relief; U.S. Department of Justice; structural remedies; merger policy; Section 7;
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0404001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.