Some Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Antimerger Relief in the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mikhail S. Kouliavtsev, 2005. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Antimerger Relief in the United States," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 370-384, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Avalos & Rafael E. De Hoyos, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 32(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Avalos, Marcos & De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2008. "An empirical analysis of Mexican merger policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4527, The World Bank.
- Marcos Ávalos & Rafael E. de Hoyos, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy," Working Papers 0210, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Kouliavtsev, 2007. "Measuring the Extent of Structural Remedy in Section 7 Settlements: Was the US DOJ Successful in the 1990s?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAntimerger relief; U.S. Department of Justice; structural remedies; merger policy; Section 7;
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0404001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .