increasing returns and strategic behavior:the worker/firm ratio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Vassilaikis, 1989. "Increasing Returns and Strategic Behavior: The Worker-Firm Ratio," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 622-636, Winter.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Robert G., 1990. "Stage-gate systems: A new tool for managing new products," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 44-54.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Radetzki, Marian, 1996. "Editor's introduction," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-4.
- Whitaker, Randall, 1996. "Managing context in enterprise knowledge processes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 399-406, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999.
"Localization Of Industry And Vertical Disintegration,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 314-325, May.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1995. "Localization of industry and vertical disintegration," Staff Report 190, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and perfect competition : The role of land," Other publications TiSEM c4f1929e-6651-4959-b757-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jain, Amit, 2011. "Connaissance, ressources, concurrence et les frontières de l'entreprise," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/6403 edited by Thiétart, Raymond-Alain.
- Berliant, Marcus & ten Raa, Thijs, 2003.
"Increasing returns and perfect competition: the role of land,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 339-367, September.
- Berliant, M. & Ten Raa, T., 1997. "Increasing returns and perfect competition : The role of land," Discussion Paper 1997-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew F. Newman, 1991. "The Capital Market," Discussion Papers 951, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gans, Joshua S., 1998. "Time Lags and Indicative Planning in a Dynamic Model of Industrialization," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 103-130, June.
More about this item
Keywordsincreasing returns to scale; firm size;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0211022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .