Luso-Spanish-Franco-English Relations Viewed From The Entrance Of Foreign Investment Funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- jose r. p. manso, 2004. "Luso-Spanish-Franco-English Relations Viewed From The Entrance Of Foreign Investment Funds," International Finance 0404006, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsintegration; cointegration; VAR modelling; causality; foreign direct investment; territorial dynamics; new regional techniques;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-04-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0404010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .