The Qualitative Performance of the French Health Care System Evolutions compared to Europe since 1970
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Jee & Zeynep Or, 1999. "Health Outcomes in OECD Countries: A Framework of Health Indicators for Outcome-Oriented Policymaking," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Status Indicators; Health care system performance; Death rates; France and OECD countries;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2003-08-17 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2003-08-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2003-08-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2003-08-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0308001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .