Market Share Superstition (Letter)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1975. "Managerial ethics a post-watergate view," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Lorig, Arthur W., 1967. "Where do corporate responsibilities really lie? : Not to society, managers feel," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-54.
- Bowman, James S., 1976. "Managerial ethics in business and government," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 48-54, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket share; superstition;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .