Accessing Formal Credit: Social Capital versus ‘Social Position’ (Lesson from a Javanese Village)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:afrpps:afr-02-2016-0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collins Asante-Addo & Jonathan Mockshell & Manfred Zeller & Khalid Siddig & Irene S. Egyir, 2017.
"Agricultural credit provision: what really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 77(2), pages 239-256, July.
- Asante-Addo, Collins & Mockshell, Jonathan & Siddig, Khalid & Zeller, Manfred, 2016. "Agricultural credit provision: What really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249283, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; rural credit; formal credit; ‘social position’; Java; Indonesia;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2005-07-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-07-25 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2005-07-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0507016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.