Fifty years of Research on Accuracy of Capital Expenditure Project Estimates: A Review of the Findings and their Validity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Turner & Chris Guilding, 2012. "Factors affecting biasing of capital budgeting cash flow forecasts: evidence from the hotel industry," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 519-545, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital budgeting; Capital Expenditures; Estimation Accuracy; Forecasting; Post-Audit.;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-05-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-05-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0504023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .