Report NEP-HIS-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bohlin, Jan, 2005. "Tariff protection in Sweden 1885–1914," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 1, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Osvaldo Meloni & Ana María Cerro, 2005. "Crises & Crashes: Argentina 1885 – 2003," Economic History 0505001, EconWPA.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2004. "Colonial independence and economic backwardness in Latin America," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh046503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2005. "Branch Banking, Bank Competition, and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 11291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica Laudano, . "One Man's Junk Mail Is Another Man's Treasure: Proxy Contests and Corporate Governance," Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal uconn_cpilj-1015, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- George J. Borjas & Lawrence F. Katz, 2005. "The Evolution of the Mexican-Born Workforce in the United States," NBER Working Papers 11281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "A Review of the Empirical Literature on FDI Determinants," NBER Working Papers 11299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Linder, 2005. "Fifty years of Research on Accuracy of Capital Expenditure Project Estimates: A Review of the Findings and their Validity," Finance 0504023, EconWPA.