Risk Disaggregation And Credit Risk Valuation In The Merton Like Way
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatfaoui Hayette, 2004.
"Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton’s Credit Risk Valuation,"
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2006. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton's Credit Risk Valuation," Post-Print hal-00589918, HAL.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2004. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton's Credit Risk Valuation," Research Paper Series 123, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lin, William & Sun, David, 2006. "Diversification with idiosyncratic credit spreads: a pooled estimation on heterogeneous panels," MPRA Paper 37288, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2003. "How Does Systematic Risk Impact US Credit Spreads? A Copula Study," Risk and Insurance 0308002, EconWPA.
- Sun, David & Tsai, Shih-Chuan, 2013. "Diversifying Risks in Bond Portfolios: A Cross-border Approach," MPRA Paper 44767, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsoption pricing credit risk default probability;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-08-31 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2003-08-31 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-08-31 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0308007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.