Report NEP-CFN-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda & BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Finite-Sample Diagnostics for Multivariate Regressions with Applications to Linear Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche 2003-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Henriette Prast, 2003. "Behavioral finance: the role of psychology in financial markets (Dutch title: Gedragseconomie: de rol van psychologie op financiële markten)," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 62, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2003. "Risk Disaggregation And Credit Risk Valuation In The Merton Like Way," Finance 0308007, EconWPA.
- Michael Faulkender & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2003. "Does the Source of Capital Affect Capital Structure?," NBER Working Papers 9930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris Jacobs & Xiaofei Li, 2003. "Modeling the Dynamics of Credit Spreads with Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-51, CIRANO.
- Gobert, Karine & González, Patrick & Lai, Alexandra & Poitevin, Michel, 2003. "Endogenous Value and Financial Fragility," Cahiers de recherche 0306, GREEN.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda & BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Exact Skewness-Kurtosis Tests for Multivariate Normality and Goodness-of-fit in Multivariate Regressions with Application to Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche 2003-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter Christoffersen & Steve Heston & Kris Jacobs, 2003. "Option Valuation with Conditional Skewness," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-50, CIRANO.