The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Janmaat, 2003. "The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis," Experimental 0305003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-12-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-12-14 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0512005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .