Report NEP-EXP-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Rey-Biel, 2005. "Equilibrium Play and Best Reply to (Stated) Beliefs in Constant Sum Games," Experimental 0512003, EconWPA.
- Peter Dürsch & Albert Kolb & Jörg Oechssler & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse31_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "Ultimatums and Tantrums: A Resource Sharing Experiment," Experimental 0512004, EconWPA.
- Edward J. Lopez & W. Robert Nelson, 2005. "The Endowment Effect in a Public Good Experiment," Experimental 0512001, EconWPA.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Georgia Kosmopoulou & Dakshina G. De Silva, 2005. "The Effect of Shill Bidding upon Prices: Experimental Evidence," Experimental 0512002, EconWPA.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis," Experimental 0512005, EconWPA.
- Reinhard Selten & Thorsten Chmura, 2005. "Stationary Concepts for Experimental 2x2 Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse33_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005. "William S. Vickrey," Working Papers 0519, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.