Bartlett Corrections for One-Parameter Exponential Family Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cordeiro, Gauss M., 1993. "General matrix formulae for computing Bartlett corrections," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrari, Silvia L. P. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Uribe-Opazo, Miguel A. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "Improved score tests for one-parameter exponential family models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 61-71, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBartlett correction; chi-squared distribution; exponential family; likelihood ratio statistic;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:9506001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .