Structural Changes in NICs: Some Evidences on Attractor Points
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hossein Abbasi-Nejad & Shapour Mohammadi, 2005. "Structural Changes in NICs: Some Evidences on Attractor Points," Econometrics 0503001, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsAttractors; Structural changes; Fixed Points; Multidimensional Kernel Density; Regression Analysis.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0502016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .