Japanese Public Support For Official Development Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dall'Aglio, Marco & Scarsini, Marco, 2001. "When Lorenz met Lyapunov," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 101-105, August.
- Hannu Oja, 1999. "Affine Invariant Multivariate Sign and Rank Tests and Corresponding Estimates: a Review," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(3), pages 319-343.
- Koshevoy, G. A. & Mosler, K., 1997. "Multivariate Gini Indices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 252-276, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth S. Donahue & Thierry Warin, 2009. "Multilateralism cursed by bilateralism: Japan’s Role at the International Whaling Commission," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0904, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSurveys; Japan; Official Development Assistance (ODA); Foreign Aid;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-10-12 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2003-10-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0310002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .