International R&D Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Agricultural Sector. A Panel Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Gutierrez & M. M. Gutierrez, 2003. "International R&D spillovers and productivity growth in the agricultural sector. A panel cointegration approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 281-303, September.
- Gutierrez, Luciano & Guiterrez, M., 2002. "International R&D Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Agricultural Sector A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24967, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gutierrez, Michele Mario & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2003. "International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Growth In The Agricultural Sector. A Panel Cointegration Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25884, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kugler & Carlos Lenz, 1990. "Chaos, Arch and the Foreign Exchange Market: Empirical Results from Weekly Data," Diskussionsschriften dp9005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Brock, W. A., 1986. "Distinguishing random and deterministic systems: Abridged version," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 168-195, October.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Gogas, Periklis, 1997.
"Chaos in East European black market exchange rates,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 359-385, December.
- Serletis, A. & Gogas, P., 1997. "Chaos in East European Black-Market Exchange Rates," Papers 9708, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Olmeda & Joaquin Pérez, 1995. "Non-linear dynamics and chaos in the Spanish stock market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 217-248, May.
- de Lima, Pedro J F, 1998. "Nonlinearities and Nonstationarities in Stock Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 227-236, April.
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D. & LeBaron, B. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1995. "A Test for Independence Based on the Correlation Dimension," Working papers 9520, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Evžen Kočenda, 1996. "Volatility of a Seemingly Fixed Exchange Rate," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 37-67, December.
- Hsieh, David A, 1991. " Chaos and Nonlinear Dynamics: Application to Financial Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1839-1877, December.
- Victor Chwee, 1998. "Chaos in Natural Gas Futures?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 149-164.
- Aydin Cecen, A. & Erkal, Cahit, 1996. "Distinguishing between stochastic and deterministic behavior in foreign exchange rate returns: Further evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 323-329, June.
- Hsieh, David A., 1993. "Implications of Nonlinear Dynamics for Financial Risk Management," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 41-64, March.
- Brock, W.A., 1988. "Nonlinearity And Complex Dynamics In Economics And Finance," Working papers 360, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Chang, Ching-Cheng, 2004. "Efficiency Change And Productivity Growth In East Asian Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20220, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Exenberger, Andreas & Pondorfer, Andreas & Wolters, Maik H., 2014.
"Estimating the impact of climate change on agricultural production: Accounting for technology heterogeneity across countries,"
Kiel Working Papers
1920, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andreas Exenberger & Andreas Pondorfer & Maik H. Wolters, 2014. "Estimating the impact of climate change on agricultural production: accounting for technology heterogeneity across countries," Working Papers 2014-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Howard, Peter & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Raising the Temperature on Food Prices: Climate Change, Food Security, and the Social Cost of Carbon," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Derek Headey & Mohammad Alauddin & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2010. "Explaining agricultural productivity growth: an international perspective," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2013. "No Mangoes in the Tundra: Spatial Heterogeneity in Agricultural Productivity Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 914-939, December.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2002. "Why is Agricultural Labour Productivity higher in some countries than others?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), January.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2000. "Why Is Agricultural Labour Productivity Higher In Some Countries Than Others?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21741, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2003. "Common and idiosyncratic shocks to labor productivity across sectors and countries: Is climate relevant?," Macroeconomics 0311008, EconWPA.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Huang, Fung-Mey, 2008. "Efficiency change and productivity growth in agriculture: A comparative analysis for selected East Asian economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 312-324, August.
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2005. "Tests for cointegration in panels with regime shifts," Econometrics 0505007, EconWPA.
- Drine, Imed, 2011. "Climate Variability and Agricultural Productivity in MENA region," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Markus Eberhardt & Dietrich Vollrath, 2014. "Agricultural Technology and Structural Change," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology spillover; agricultural productivity; panel cointegration.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2003-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-02-18 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0302001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .