Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cagan, Phillip & Schwartz, Anna J, 1991. "The National Bank Note Puzzle Reinterpreted," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 293-307, August.
- Kuehlwein, Michael, 1992. "The National Bank Note Controversy Reexamined," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 111-126, February.
- James, John A, 1976. "The Conundrum of the Low Issue of National Bank Notes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 359-367, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Revilla Diez & Matthias Kiese, 2006. "Scaling Innovation in South East Asia: Empirical Evidence from Singapore, Penang (Malaysia) and Bangkok," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1005-1023.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1995. "Neue Argumente für Regionalpolitik? Zur Fundierung der Regionalpolitik in älteren und neueren regionalökonomischen Theorien," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1643, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lorenz Blume, 2006. "Local economic policies as determinants of the local business climate: Empirical results from a cross-section analysis among East German municipalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 321-333.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9411001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .