The New Institutional Economics and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azariadis, Costas & Stachurski, John, 2005. "Poverty Traps," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5 Elsevier.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:15:y:2015:i:c:p:125-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Niosi, 2014. "The construction of national systems of innovation: a comparative analysis of Argentina and Canada," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 12, pages 349-379 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Pasimeni & Paolo Pasimeni, 2016. "An Institutional Analysis of the Europe 2020 Strategy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1021-1038, July.
- Kuncic, Aljaz, 2012. "Institutional quality database," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 457, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexander Smajgl, 2004. "Modelling the effect of learning and evolving rules on the use of common-pool resources," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 178, Society for Computational Economics.
- McAllister, Ryan R.J. & Smajgl, Alex & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2007. "Forest logging and institutional thresholds in developing south-east Asian economies: A conceptual model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1079-1089, May.
- Jean-Philippe Vergne & Rodolphe Durand, 2010.
"The Missing Link Between the Theory and Empirics of Path Dependence: Conceptual Clarification, Testability Issue, and Methodological Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 736-759, June.
- Rodolphe Durand & Jean-Philippe Vergne, 2010. "The missing link between the theory and empirics of path dependence: Conceptual clarification, testability issue and methodological implications," Post-Print hal-00537077, HAL.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009.
"Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth,"
DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Asia's Underachiever : Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22618, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:21:y:2016:i:4:p:401-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Niosi, 2010. "Building National and Regional Innovation Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14006.
- Frank, Joshua, 2005. "Technological lock-in, positive institutional feedback, and research on laboratory animals," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 557-575, December.
- R.T.A. de Haas, 2001. "Financial development and economic growth in transition economies A survey of the theoretical and empirical literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 35, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Saatmann, Stefan J., 2013. "The price-link in the German natural gas market: The development of the oil price-link and alternative price mechanisms," SIMAT Arbeitspapiere 05-13-023, Fachhochschule Stralsund, Stralsund Information Management Team (SIMAT).
- Cynthia Giagnocavo & Silvia Gerez & Vanessa Campos i Climent, 2014. "Path to Cooperative Survival: Structure, Strategy and Regeneration of Fruit and Vegetables Cooperative in almeria and Valencia, Spain," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 617-639, December.
- Brugere, C., 2006. "Can integrated coastal management solve agriculture, fisheries, aquaculture conflicts at the land-water interface?: a perspective from new institutional economics," IWMI Books, Reports H039121, International Water Management Institute.
- Hosseini, Hossein Mirshojaeian & Kaneko, Shinji, 2013. "Can environmental quality spread through institutions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 312-321.
- Wang, Xiaoxi & Biewald, Anne & Dietrich, Jan Philipp & Schmitz, Christoph & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Humpenöder, Florian & Bodirsky, Benjamin Leon & Popp, Alexander, 2016. "Taking account of governance: Implications for land-use dynamics, food prices, and trade patterns," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 12-24.
- Dong-Hwan Kim & Jesse Campbell, 2015. "Development, Diversification, and Legitimacy: Emergence of the Committee-Based Administrative Model in South Korea," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 551-564, December.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995.
"Determinanten des technischen Fortschritts: eine industrieökonomische Analyse
[Determinants of technical change: an analysis from industrial economics perspective]," MPRA Paper 26261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:abd:kauiea:v:30:y:2017:i:4:p:17-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaime Lozano, 1999. "Economía institucional y ciencia económica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 99-128, July-dece.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Nieuwe institutionele economie in Wikipedia Dutch ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9309002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.