Credit Merchandising in the Postbellum American South: Information and Barriers to Entry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Cristina Molinari, 2003. "Credit Merchandising in the Postbellum American South: Information and Barriers to Entry," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 41-66.
More about this item
Keywordscredit merchandising; asymmetric information;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2005-12-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0511004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .