Report NEP-MKT-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krähmer, Daniel, 2005. "Advertising and Conspicuous Consumption," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 72, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Claude Crampes & Carole Haritchabalet & Bruno Jullien, 2005. "Advertising, Competition and Entry in Media Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12479 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caminal, Ramon & Claici, Adina, 2005. "Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2005. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," NBER Working Papers 11809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Reutskaja & Robin Hogarth, 2005. "Satisfaction in choice as a function of the number of alternatives: When "goods satiate" but "bads escalate"," Economics Working Papers 903, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- M. Cristina Molinari, 2005. "Credit Merchandising in the Postbellum American South: Information and Barriers to Entry," Economic History 0511004, EconWPA.
- Hans Gersbach & Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka, 2005. "Mixing Private and Public Service Providers and Specialization," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/131, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- S. Fabiani & M. Druant & I. Hernando & C. Kwapil & B. Landau & C. Loupias & F. Martins & T. Mathä & R. Sabbatini & H. Stahl & A. Stokman, 2005. "The pricing behaviour of firms in the euro area : new survey evidence," Working Paper Research 76, National Bank of Belgium.