Technological change: An analysis of the diffusion and implications of e-business technologies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Rybalka, 2015. "The innovative input mix. Assessing the importance of R&D and ICT investments for firm performance in manufacturing and services," Discussion Papers 801, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological change; innovation; diffusion; adoption; multiple related technologies; e-business; ICT; firm performance; endogenous acceleration; competitive advantage;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-08-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-08-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2005-08-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2005-08-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0507008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .