Report NEP-HIS-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: Economic Development in the Regions of Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1492, CESifo.
- David W. Galenson, 2005. "Toward Abstraction: Ranking European Painters of the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 11501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Patience Capital and the Demise of the Aristocracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikael Priks, 2005. "Optimal Rent Extraction in Pre-Industrial England and France – Default Risk and Monitoring Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1464, CESifo.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2005. "The Killing Game: Reputation and Knowledge in Non-Democratic Succession," CEPR Discussion Papers 5092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary S. Shea, 2005. "Financial Market Analysis Can Go Mad (in the search for irrational behaviour during the South Sea Bubble)," CDMA Working Paper Series 200508, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0507022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2004. "Accounting for Russia's Post-Crisis Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 404, OECD Publishing.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "Turk Futbol'unda Rekabetin 40.yili (The Fortieth anniversary of Turkish football) (in Turkish)," Others 0508002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Koellinger, 2005. "Technological change: An analysis of the diffusion and implications of e-business technologies," Development and Comp Systems 0507008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Yacuzzi, 2005. "El estudio de caso como metodología de investigación: teoría, mecanismos causales, validación," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 296, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "Turkiye 1. Profesyonel Football Ligi Rekabet Duzeyi: 1958-1998 ( Degree of Football Competition in the Turkish First Division: 1958-1998) (In TURKISH)," Others 0508003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2005. "What do we do in post-industrial society? the nature of work and leisure time in the 21st century," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Jose A. Lopez, 2005. "Alternative measures of the Federal Reserve banks' cost of equity capital," Working Paper Series 2005-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric Thivant & Laid Bouzidi, 2005. "The economics of Information Technologies Standards &," Industrial Organization 0507007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray C. Fair & Danielle Catambay, 2005. "Branch Rickey’s Equation Fifty Years Later," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1529, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2007.
- Neil Warren, Ann Harding and Rachel Lloyd, 2005. "GST and the Changing Incidence of Australian Taxes: 1994-95 to 2001-02," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- J. Devika, 2005. "Modernity with democracy?: Gender and governance in the people's planning campaign, Keralam," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 368, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2005. "Exogenous Oil Supply Shocks: How Big Are They and How Much do they Matter for the US Economy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Tompson, 2004. "Banking Reform in Russia: Problems and Prospects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 410, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:cem:doctra:289e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flandreau, Marc & Jobst, Clemens, 2005. "The Ties that Divide. A Network Analysis of the International Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 5129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.