A Prototype for an Agent-based Secure Electronic Marketplace including Reputation Tracking Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eymann, Torsten & Streitberger, Werner & Reinicke, Michael & Freitag, Felix & Chacin, Pablo & Chao, Isaac & Schnizler, Björn & Veit, Daniel, 2007. "Preliminary specification and design documentation for software components to achieve catallaxy in computational systems," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 2, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:10:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9115-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:8:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-006-9006-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-Agent-Systems; Reputation; Trust; Electronic Markets; automated negotiation;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0204002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .