Micro Theory and Recent Developments in the Study of Economic Institutions Through Economic History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchez-Pages Santiago & Straub Stéphane, 2010.
"The Emergence of Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, September.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Stephane Straub, 2006. "The Emergence of Institutions," ESE Discussion Papers 148, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Sanchez-Pages, Santiago & Straub, Stéphane, 2008. "The Emergence of Institutions," IDEI Working Papers 545, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stephen Haber, 1996. "The Efficiency Consequences of Institutional Change: Financial Market Regulation and Industrial Productivity Growth in Brazil, 1866-1934," NBER Historical Working Papers 0094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2006. "Mechanisms of Endogenous Institutional Change," Discussion Papers 05-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Institutional Reforms in the Electricity Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv120, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Henry Ergas, 2008. "Should Australia Encourage Developing Countries to Adopt Competition Laws?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 376, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Knack, Stephen, 2002. "Governance and growth: measurement and evidence," MPRA Paper 28050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:stanec:96001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .